When the kids have gone to bed, and Santa is on his way, it’s the perfect time to relax and enjoy a
quite cocktail before the big day! Instead of reaching for your trusted favourite, how about trying
something more festive with our easy to make cocktails. We’ve compiled a list of our tried and
tested Christmas cocktails just for you.
- Aperol (20ml) - Orange Juice (20ml) - Champagne, prosecco or sparkling wint to top up
1. Put the Aperol and orange juice into a champagne flute and top with sparkling wine. Serve.
- Vanilla Vodka (90ml) - Creme de Cacao (60ml) - Dash of bitters
- 6-inch Candy Canes - Bunch of mint - Sugar to decorate the rim
1. Crush up two or three candy canes, combine with sugar and rim the martini glasses
2. Add vanilla vodka, crème de cacao, bitters, and ice into a shaker. Shake and strain into the glass.
3. Top with a sprinkle of mint and place a candy cane into the drink. Serve.
- Marmalade (1tsp) - Dark Rum (2 tbsp) - Mandarin 1, plus 1 slice
- Star Anise - Ice or chilled Tonic water to serve
1. Put the marmalade, dark rum, mandarin juice, and slice, and the star anise in a jar, screw
the lid and leave until ready to serve in the fridge.
2. To finish, add some ice into the jar, screw the lid back on and shake well to mix.
Top up with tonic, and then serve.
- 6 lines - 170ml Passionfruit Pulp - 400ml vodka
- Soda or sparkling mineral water - Garnish with lime wedges and mint
1. Squeeze the juice of 6 limes. Add to a jug of ice with passionfruit pulp and 400ml vodka, stir well.
2. Pour into glasses, top up with soda and garnish.